Customer Complaints Policy provides the guidelines designed in processing Customer Complaints
All customer complaints will be handled with care, concern and in accordance with the internal processes, procedures, policies and guidelines created by Photo Booth International. Customers must do their due diligence on their end in assessing and evaluating the validity of their complaints by reading and checking on the Purchase and Sale Agreement - PHOTO BOOTH INTERNATIONAL document signed by both parties. Please refer to the Purchase and Sale Agreement - PHOTO BOOTH INTERNATIONAL document.
All complaints will follow the procedure outlined below :
- Initiate a complaint via email at email@example.com. Please ensure that the information sent out is complete to ensure timely investigation and resolution of the complaint. Email to the support team must provide the following information :
- Pictures and Videos confirming the defect of the complaint. This will serve as documentation that a defect existed.
- The support team will send out a notification of the receipt of the email within one hour upon email receipt.
- The support team will investigate the complaint in accordance with the internal processes, procedures, policies, and guidelines of Photo Booth International.
- All complaints will be resolved within 24-48 hours upon email receipt.
- The Support Team will email the resolution to the complaint to the customer.